Finding what part you need to repair your Viking product starts with finding the Model number and Serial number for the appliance. Below you will find descriptions of where you can locate your Viking model and serial number. Once you locate the model and serial number, refer to the schematics to find the part number you are looking for.
VIKING RANGES, OVENS AND RANGE TOPS
OPEN BURNER RANGE OR RANGE TOP
The tag for open gas ranges is mounted beneath the rear-left burner. Take out the rear-left grate and the burner bowl. You may need a flashlight to see, but the label is inside the opening.
SEALED BURNER RANGES: NON-OPEN BURNERS
The tag is located under the control panel of the left oven door. Open the door, and look to the top left under the control knobs.
VIKING DOUBLE OVEN UNIT
- Older Appliances: Open the bottom oven door and look on the left opening frame (where the door closes) for the model tag.
Newer Appliances: Open the top oven door and look up under the control panel.
VIKING WARMING DRAWER
Open the drawer, and look inside on the left wall of the cabinet. It can also be more toward the rear and may require the drawer to be removed.
VIKING COOKTOPS - BUILT INTO CABINETS
Under-side of the appliance. If it is built into cabinets, you will need to remove any cabinetry in the way to see the model number tag on the cooktop.
VIKING VENT HOODS
The tag is located behind the grease filters. Remove the grease filters then locate the tag inside.
- Built-In: Open the door, the tag will be on the inside ceiling near the light.
- Built-In Freezer on Bottom: Take out both produce drawers then look at the side walls that were obscured by the produce drawers for the model tag.
- Built-In Side-By-Side: The tag will either be on the ceiling towards the right, or on the side of the refrigerator, behind the crisper drawer (remove crisper drawer to see).
- Freestanding: The model tag can be found on the inside wall, towards the top right.
VIKING LARGE WINE COOLER
The tag is located on the right inside the wall.
UNDER-COUNTER REFRIGERATOR, WINE COOLER, OR BEVERAGE DISPENSER
This can be in a few different places
- After opening the door, it is located on the bottom left, or right, side of the front frame.
- Inside on the left wall
- Above the light switch
The model tag is located beneath the drip tray. Remove the drip tray, then look at the bottom left. You may need a flashlight.
Located on the front of the motor cover.
Open the door, the tag is on the right of the door.
VIKING TRASH COMPACTORS
Open the drawer, the model tag is on the left side of the frame.
VIKING SINK GARBAGE DISPOSAL
On the unit, below the reset button.
VIKING ICE MAKER
The left side of the frame or on the ceiling on the right side.
VIKING MICROWAVE OVEN
Open the door, the label is on the top front. It could also be located on the bottom.
VIKING WOK COOKER
Inside the cooker burner box on the side wall.